Clare

Can anybody with more informed knowledge of Sean Clare say if he may be a decent understudy to Kieran Lee? From the little I've seen (one full u23 game in person and highlights) he struck me as decent box to box and capable of goals. Is that is natural game?

24 minutes ago, spike1867 said:

Can anybody with more informed knowledge of Sean Clare say if he may be a decent understudy to Kieran Lee? From the little I've seen (one full u23 game in person and highlights) he struck me as decent box to box and capable of goals. Is that is natural game?

Looks very promising 

39 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Fist is first second is nowhere,

Haha

And true.

I have just started running an U11 team, and the ethos (rightly) is all about enjoyment and development. But it goes against my own competitive nature sooooo much. I have to bite my tongue constantly.

Guest Copthorneowl
4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Haha

And true.

I have just started running an U11 team, and the ethos (rightly) is all about enjoyment and development. But it goes against my own competitive nature sooooo much. I have to bite my tongue constantly.

I remember we had this conversation a long time ago is your lad still in the team and if so make sure he plays every game whether he deserves it or not.