David Jones

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, owlmanc said:

What frustrates me is bannan gets the ball and is looking for runners to get the play going and there isn't any pace. 

Which Is surely why Joao needs a chance 

41 minutes ago, Animis said:

just watch their first goal to see how ineffectual he is in this team - he may be able to pass and move five yards but without a combative midfielder next to him he's dreadfully exposed.

He can't start with Bannan i'm afraid - yes one of them but not two - we're so slow, predictable and weak when both are playing. Add Lee's disappearing act every other game and Wallace's telegram game and it's like our midfield has boarded the mary celeste to retire.

Our record with two CMs last year was far better than our record with 3 CMs.

And so far this season his return to 3 CMs is failing again.

44 minutes ago, Animis said:

just watch their first goal to see how ineffectual he is in this team - he may be able to pass and move five yards but without a combative midfielder next to him he's dreadfully exposed.

He can't start with Bannan i'm afraid - yes one of them but not two - we're so slow, predictable and weak when both are playing. Add Lee's disappearing act every other game and Wallace's telegram game and it's like our midfield has boarded the mary celeste to retire.

he was poor today but for there first goal he slipped.

Can I ask why CC signed Butterfield on loan, because we are f****** bewildered. The lad's not had a chance. Starts one game at Birmingham and was the Owls best player then gets chopped and today he can't get on for Hutchinson who I'm sorry, he's a defender and limited at that. 

Didn't realise Carlos had his tongue up the backsides of certain players.

You don't have to rate him, but why 'kin sign him on loan? To load up your bench? Ruining him. He can't play next week either. Shambles.

Saw hutch walking away limping after the game today in car park...hope its just a knock.

Ok Hutch had a mixed game but he has more passion than the rest of the team put together. He's a proper Wednesday player for me.

Jones - positional play is fair but he's too slow, fouls people cos he's late to arrive and generally can't catch up with play, negative and scared. We will not go up with him and few others in this team week in week out.

First half against UTD should have shown everyone that...