Added time tonight

darra

What was all that about? Granted it was a lengthy stoppage but when the player went down there was around a minute of the 4 left. When play restarted he played on for another 3 and a half minutes so in total around 8 minutes of added time. It was all in place for them to equalise,this is Wednesday after all, and they nearly did

3 minutes ago, darra said:

What was all that about? Granted it was a lengthy stoppage but when the player went down there was around a minute of the 4 left. When play restarted he played on for another 3 and a half minutes so in total around 8 minutes of added time. It was all in place for them to equalise,this is Wednesday after all, and they nearly did

He almost felt he had to start added time again - really poor decision making which as you say could have serious consequences. Just bad refereeing.

John Pearson said that he had started his stop watch when the game resumed and it showed 3 and a half minutes at the end. Listening I thought that on the resumption it would've been a drop ball then finish

9 minutes ago, robswfc said:

to be fair bannan took about 2 minutes walking off

Bannan was substituted before 90 minutes were up so didn't effect the 4 minutes the ref was going to play until he decided just to start injury time again after the stoppage. Hope the injured player is ok.

8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Ref had a fine game?

6 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Go to specsavers.

5 minutes ago, burncross owl10 said:

Ref had a fine game?? Really??

I don't see any counter-points in these posts? Besides losing the plot from 85 minutes onward what major decisions did he get wrong?

(Already mentioned I didn't see the first 35 or so minutes)