Full match replays on ifollow

10 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

They really need to get all the games put on the 'full match replay' section of iFollow, like how it always used to be with Wednesday Player.

I can't blame anyone for not knowing that you have to go to the results page and then follow the links from there.

I think that the full match replay section is open to non subscribers for a period of time.  that may be why not all appear to be on there.

Strange that the two not on there are our two wins.

Accidental. I think not.

lol

4 hours ago, davetherivelinowl said:

Last season on Wednesday player I was able to watch all the games as full match replays but this season on ifollow there have already been no full replays of the Forest match or the Fulham match. Does anyone know why?

The reason its so important right now is that I'll be away working in Portugal for both the United and Leeds matches. Because of work it will be difficult for me to see them live even if I could find a bar in Portugal showing Sky. I'm really hoping I'll be able to 'save them up' and watch both entire games on ifollow when I get back.  Does anyone know if that will be possible? Thanks in advance.

ifollow only has a portion of the broadcasting rights: For matches such as the Forest match (carried on Sky), we will not have the steam or access to the match replay.

It's pretty irritating.