Last season on Wednesday player I was able to watch all the games as full match replays but this season on ifollow there have already been no full replays of the Forest match or the Fulham match. Does anyone know why?

The reason its so important right now is that I'll be away working in Portugal for both the United and Leeds matches. Because of work it will be difficult for me to see them live even if I could find a bar in Portugal showing Sky. I'm really hoping I'll be able to 'save them up' and watch both entire games on ifollow when I get back.  Does anyone know if that will be possible? Thanks in advance.

I used to be able to 'record' them and watch them offline on the train. DRM stops that now. But I guess it doesn't matter if they ain't there to watch online.

1 hour ago, davetherivelinowl said:

Last season on Wednesday player I was able to watch all the games as full match replays but this season on ifollow there have already been no full replays of the Forest match or the Fulham match. Does anyone know why?

The reason its so important right now is that I'll be away working in Portugal for both the United and Leeds matches. Because of work it will be difficult for me to see them live even if I could find a bar in Portugal showing Sky. I'm really hoping I'll be able to 'save them up' and watch both entire games on ifollow when I get back.  Does anyone know if that will be possible? Thanks in advance.

I subscribed because i am sure they said full matches would be available .

47 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I subscribed because i am sure they said full matches would be available .

There's a section of iFollow on the OS for 'full match replays', so you're not wrong. They seem to take forever to go up though.

2 hours ago, davetherivelinowl said:

FY0WK1R.jpg

npUeqQS.jpg

NqEmf2E.jpg

Just now, hugeowl said:

The FULL match replays are not on including the Fulham game which was 3 weeks ago 

See my above post. Full match replays are all accessible by going to the results tab on the site.

3 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

See my above post. Full match replays are all accessible by going to the results tab on the site.

No, even following this trail I can only find Highlights. But thanks for trying.

Does anyone know WHY certain matches are unavailable. Is there any way to predict it?

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Just gone onto my ifollow using my phone and selected full match replay and has worked for me...

Selected results as stated by wath owl above and bobs your uncle.

It works on my iPhone  too but not on my MAC  .........whats that all about ?

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

It works on my iPhone  too but not on my MAC  .........whats that all about ?

Hmmm that is a strange one... it's been that long since I've used a laptop or pc.. mine takes about 8 years to warm up do I always use my phone.. but I have a s8+ so the screen size is just about acceptable.

3 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

No, even following this trail I can only find Highlights. But thanks for trying.

So when you press 'Watch now' it plays the highlights instead of the full match replay?