Sheffield Wednesday V Brentford OMDT

1 minute ago, owlandished said:

Means Bannan, Fletcher, Hooper, Hunt, Jones, Lees, Pudil, Reach, Rhodes, Wallace, Westwood and Windsmith have been in every league match day squad this season

Boyd and Palmer have been in 6 of the 7

Shows a strong nucleus of 14 

And also very good back up when you consider Hutchinson and Forestieri.

Thought we'd be certain to see Boyd tonight, what with his energy levels and the fact we played three days ago. Hope it starts clicking for him soon.

Abdi just isn't looking like it's gonna happen, is it?

Nice to see MM has obviously been performing on the training ground. Up for seeing Joao '17 too, seems to have been working hard on his composure and finishing from what we've seen of the U23 sessions.

Unchanged side means I have a little trepidation about our henergy, especially in Fletch (knock) and Wallace. But that said, very difficult to argue against not changing a side that put in an excellent performance at the weekend

I'm filled with cautious optimism. I don't like it, it's foreign to me. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

We need some Kevlar for training, ludicrous number of shoulder injuries we seem to pick up

I reckon this was probably caused late on in the game on Saturday when he was flattened by a Forest player. He was holding his shoulder afterwards, and it looked like he'd shaken it off, but this makes me think that it must have been more serious than it appeared.