Sheffield Wednesday V Brentford OMDT

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

Such an old fashioned view.

How about we let the coach pick the team of players who he believes is most likely to beat the opposition. Carlos will have done his homework on Brentford and how they play, like he will have with every team that we play against, so if he decides to play X player instead of Y player because he thinks it will give us more chance of winning then I'm happy with that.

Its not as if Carlos has ever made whole sale changes to the starting eleven and the formation so using the "Changing a winning team" and "tinkering" are just lazy phrases to throw around if we don't win.

We don't know which of our players are 100% fit. We don't know if anyone is carrying a knock or is feeling unwell. Carlos, the coaching and medical staff will know all of this. So whether changes are forced or they are just tactical I'm just happy to trust the judgement of the people in charge.

Same Team. 'Old Fashioned Carlos'?

1 minute ago, Think tank said:

I would have dropped Wallace, thought he was poor Saturday. 

Pleased to to see the rest of the team is the same. Hopefully Reach and Hunt can produce similar again. 

Wallace and Hunt's partnership down the right was probably the best thing about Saturday.

• Like 2