Half Time Fighting On Concourse Name & shame

20 hours ago, Tudders said:

Because they aren't there to genuinely support the players. That type are often there simply as a backdrop to their wannabe hooligan lifestyle. They want to appear like hard men, consumed by violence and booze. Hence everyone being aware that they were leaving early as they were 'going back to the pub'. Usually aged between 17 and mid twenties, then a lot of them grow out of it.

Which bit do they grow out of, going to the pub or going to the football?

45 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Which bit do they grow out of, going to the pub or going to the football?

Good question!!lol

I think they feel like men as they can drink legally and are no longer at school, however they havnt reached an adult level of maturity. I think they finally reach an age where they realise that the majority of society look down on hooliganism and that it's an incredibly small bubble where football violence and the wearing of Stone Island attire is respected. 

12 hours ago, Owl999 said:

North stand is full of bell ends, not sure why this is such a surprise .

that far end towards the LL end is.

Never forget some of our muppets actually throwing down the stairs a middle aged couple (who god forbid sat in the home end as they couldn't get ones in the away end) on the last game of the season a few years ago.

3 hours ago, Walt said:

I'm almost certain it involved the same two fellows who were going at it hammer and tongs in the Gents just the other night at the 150th birthday bash. My colleague Pertwee noted out loud the bald headed chap to be extremely well endowed. I presume this outburst may have lead to the fracas that ensued as some males may have felt threatened or inadequate.

Definitely the same guys. Buggery is becoming an epidemic at Hillsborough recently.