Half Time Fighting On Concourse Name & shame

39 minutes ago, owls about that said:

Half time on North Stand concourse  gangway T, Four lads brawling,

plenty of parents with small kids had to witness the disgraceful behaviour,

not a steward or copper in sight, sure they will have cc tv cameras in

concourse areas, get these idiots identified and ban them all.

Im in that block.

i didn't see what happened i but think 2 of um sit near me,both left around 75-80 mins when 3-1 up and heard um say they're going back to the pub. 

Now i love a drink,but why would you leave early to go back to the pub? 

Why not wait to the very end and clap every player off for a good performance and much needed 3 points? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Im in that block.

i didn't see what happened i but think 2 of um sit near me,both left around 75-80 mins when 3-1 up and heard um say they're going back to the pub. 

Now i love a drink,but why would you leave early to go back to the pub? 

Why not wait to the very end and clap every player off for a good performance and much needed 3 points? 

I like a drink when I go to watch football and have missed the odd second half ko due to the slow service, but I'd never leave early for a drink, winning or losing.

Imagine going early last season against Forest! I'd have been livid

There's always been a few for who the game of football is merely an attachment to their weekend drinking and drug taking. It's sad but true. 

I find it incredibly sad that on a day when Wednesday played so we'll and are deserving of the plaudits that for some fans (children amongst them)  this event will be the thing that stays in their mind.

Hopefully the neanderthals will be identified.

• Like 1

Apparently this bloke accused another bloke of nicking his Thermos. The guy clearly needed his hit of bovril and was displaying withdrawl symptoms. Unfortunately the other folk were unable to recognise these symptoms and everyone started reacting badly to the accusations of pinching.

The guy was so delusional that he didn't realise that he never actually brought his flask with him in the first place and had in fact left it in Hillsborough park where he had been selling knock off Wednesday hats from a shopping bag prior to kick off. 

All he was trying to do was ask for a couple of quid so that he could get a bovril from the kiosk to help him come round, then he would have been able to explain the situation more clearly...... unfortunately, to everyone else it just ended up sounding like some ramblings about crotchless panties which upset all the families who had come to the game with their kiddies.

• Haha 4