Come on now Jordan

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

We know that Hitler spent time in Liverpool during his wilderness years. Had he stayed in Sheffield, which team would he have supported?

As it was around 1912/13 he would have supported Wednesday as we were a top team and finished 3td in the top league.

Attempting a Putch in the New Barrack Tavern would certainly have been difficult. My Struggle to Get Served would have been a very different book to Mein  Kampf . And his Crystal Night would probably have involved a dozen pints on Division Street and a kebab before failing to pull in the said bar.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warnocchio said:

As it was around 1912/13 he would have supported Wednesday as we were a top team and finished 3td in the top league.

Attempting a Putch in the New Barrack Tavern would certainly have been difficult. My Struggle to Get Served would have been a very different book to Mein  Kampf . And his Crystal Night would probably have involved a dozen pints on Division Street and a kebab before failing to pull in the said bar.

Yes, well argued. It's strange, but I've never really thought of Hitler as a Wednesdayite before. But as he was a megalomaniac, he'd hardly want to be associated with the Blades. It's interesting to note that Blades in German is Blatter...as in Sepp.  Sepp Blatter = Joe Blades.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Warnocchio said:

Was Mr Kites and the Limit opened around that that time ?