How the mood changes

1 minute ago, foxowl said:

It's crazy how I've not heard one Carlos out yet now we've got our first home win..

Jury still out with many but would be churlish to carp after a decent performance don't you think? Hopefully we'll build on today's more positive approach and improved performance.

1 minute ago, foxowl said:

It's crazy how I've not heard one Carlos out yet now we've got our first home win..

Are you suggesting this site's usually filled with bedwetting, fickle, ignorant, mentally-challenged, inconsistent, turncoat, witless morons? Is that what you're saying?

Are you saying the childish, pot stirring, tomato throwing, judas, drama queen, finger pointing, big cry baby quitters just go to bed when there's no one to really slag off? Is that what you're suggesting?

Are you making out that the namby-pamby, whingeing, whining, moaning, boring, gob-shyte, keyboard-warrior, pessimistic, would rather us lose so they "win" poopydoo lobbers have crawled back under their rocks until there's an easy target to blame again? Is that where you're coming from?

Strong stuff that mate.

5 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Are you suggesting this site's usually filled with bedwetting, fickle, ignorant, mentally-challenged, inconsistent, turncoat, witless morons? Is that what you're saying?

Are you saying the childish, pot stirring, tomato throwing, judas, drama queen, finger pointing, big cry baby quitters just go to bed when there's no one to really slag off? Is that what you're suggesting?

Are you making out that the namby-pamby, whingeing, whining, moaning, boring, gob-shyte, keyboard-warrior, pessimistic, would rather us lose so they "win" poopydoo lobbers have crawled back under their rocks until there's an easy target to blame again? Is that where you're coming from?

Strong stuff that mate.

By the time I got to 'fickle' I was reading it in his voice...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

The difference is that the people who are still unsure about Carlos or still want him out are here and discussing rationally.

The people who come on here to stir up an argument are nowhere to be seen as is always the case because they will struggle to get the reaction they crave after a decent performance and a win.

Edited by Carl Shutt is God

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Everytime we don't win 75% of our fans call for his resignation. Don't mean it will happen.

lol

It will be shoes off in the car park if we loose 

lol

Oh wait that's already been done

Edited by foxowl

Carlos wont resign on the basis of a loss in one early season game, even the Derby. And DC won't can him. I think he's here until the business end of the season

unless we're obviously going to miss the playoffs. I think he'll get us back to the playoffs. After that, for me, all bets are off.