Forest's bogey team

8 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Until about two years ago, we did the double over Norwich four years in a row. I think.

This.

8 wins in a row against Norwich between 2005 and 2009.

• Thanks 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Recently yes, historically unfortunately no, I think they're about 4 or 5 wins in front.

I would love us to put this right, as basically it's the only thing they have got over us, and they cling onto it.

Having said that a Double over them this season and Promotion and I would quite happily never have to play them again.

6 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Recently yes, historically unfortunately no, I think they're about 4 or 5 wins in front.

I would love us to put this right, as basically it's the only thing they have got over us, and they cling onto it.

Having said that a Double over them this season and Promotion and I would quite happily never have to play them again.

Ill go with that. :ghoulguy:

1 hour ago, OWL1969 said:

If you include all competitive games the series is tied. 48 wins each and 44 draws.

But that includes tournament games during WW1 (which we generally won) and our very first meeting in 1891 - a charity cup game that again Wednesday won.

Take those games out of the equation and United have the slight edge.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.