Lee & Dutch Kid

52 minutes ago, torres said:

Pudil not in team which is a bit harsh after his recent performances but something I agree with overall 

He'll play left back in my opinion

23 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Lee was always gonna start if he is anywhere near. He is basically plan A for Carlos. A fully fit Lee would see us return to playing more a high intensity style.

Really looking forward to seeing van Aken play. Maybe it will stop Bannan coming into defence to get the ball. 

Good point on Bannan but if Hutch is fit and plays holding midfield then Bannan is freed up. As my ch as I like Lees his balls out of defence have been woeful so far. Better distribution from Fred and/or Van Aken out of defence could make a huge difference to our game 

I'd have put Kieron on the bench to be honest, missed most of pre season and been out quite a while. Love Lee and he's our engine in the middle that links things together doing the simple stuff very well, but would rather ease him back in off the bench and let him get up to speed first. Never thought I'd say it but Jones has done well in that role and for the most parts being pretty effective, so wouldn't change it up. Do want to see vanAken though looks a good big strong cb with some technical ability too. 

5 hours ago, torres said:

Pudil not in team which is a bit harsh after his recent performances but something I agree with overall 

I didn't think Lee would be playing or it may we'll have been Pudil at LB