SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3 : 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Gino is also Sheffield and honarary member of Wednesdayite.

He came to Vegas with us on our 'secret' annual 'Charlie &Hookers'-themed trip that we do every June with the car park money.

We always do the first two weeks so as to get back for the fishing season though.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/celebrity-television-chef-gino-d-acampo-changes-his-name-to-sheffield-1-

1582198330.jpg

• Haha 1

It won't happen, but I'd like to see us line up like this:

IMG_1481.JPG

It would be a gamble to throw in both of the new centre-backs, but I think this formation and lineup would give us the right balance and more attacking creativity than we get currently. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

They're not the crowd!

The club is bringing back the Chubby 1980's ball boys in silver tracksuits of yesteryear to celebrate the 150th. 

Sorry M' Lord, I thought it was SAGs new policy on crowd attendance, only one fan per 15YDS 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Guvner said:

Today's team. ITK

IMG_2790.JPG

Typical Carlos formation, 3CM's starting, a left midfielder at left back and the strikers having to create chances for themselves while the other 9 play almost exclusively in our own half.

I'd be surprised if this is the line up though, too early for Lee I would have thought, suspect Butters has more chance of starting.

13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

In 1870, a German chemist named Erich von Wolf was researching the nutritional benefits of spinach. In his notes, he accidentally printed the decimal point in the vegetable's iron content in the wrong spot. Wolf accidentally increased the vegetable's iron level to 10 times the actual amount — 3.5 grams of iron suddenly became 35 grams, an extremely high amount of iron. 

Popeye was invented on the back of the myth about the iron content and sales went through the roof.

But the truth is you would be better off with a good pork Maxine. .

Thought you were kidding so I looked that up.  True story.