Predict this one. Which current/ex player will manage SWFC?

Nigel Pearson would be the safest guess, I know he's said he wouldn't but I can't think of another former player who is currently matched to the level we play at.

I think Bullen and Haslam would have to prove themselves elsewhere first. 

Current players - I could see Loovens going into management, Wallace maybe.

Nilsson won the Swedish league as manager of Malmo, and was on course to win the Danish league with Copenhagen when he was sacked (despite sitting on first place). Crazy politics going on there.

I'd take him in a heart beat.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Bullen will be a strong candidate to replace Carlos when he leaves for obvious reasons. I can see Semedo returning to the coaching staff in the future but the one ex-player I'd love to see managing Wednesday in the future would be JJ, totally loves the club and it wouldn't be dull particularly in a Sheffield Derby when he would more than likely try to strike a dead peroni bottle straight into Wilder's gob? :laugh:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Nobody said Heckingbottom yet?

I'm not sure that any ex-Wednesday players are currently in the sort of position that they would be suitable picks IMHO. Not saying that they wouldn't work (I mean who can tell right) but, I'm not sure they'd be on any sort of lists that I'd draw up.

Bullen seems like a logical option to step in as a caretaker, if that went well then who knows. 

As for predicting any current squad players that could come in at a future date...not at all sure. Loovens?

Edited by themaskedowl