Nuhiu

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Nuhiu has for me been one of the best strikers of the last 15 years we've had. 

Who is employing you ? 

Wednesday band bigger upper

Big Dave bigger upper (beyond 6ft -7")

You will be telling us next that Len Ashurst is the greatest manager Wednesday ever had...

And Andy Hinchcliffe is the pound for pound greatest asset Wednesday ever had !! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Who is employing you ? 

Wednesday band bigger upper

Big Dave bigger upper (beyond 6ft -7")

You will be telling us next that Len Ashurst is the greatest manager Wednesday ever had...

And Andy Hinchcliffe is the pound for pound greatest asset Wednesday ever had !! 

I spread the word of Newsome. 

The weird thing about people slagging nuhiu is that he doesn't even play!

hes the least of our worries.

people moaning about his wasted wages - let the chairman worry about that - I doubt he's a significant earner.

He's done a good job for us over the years - must be soul destroying for him listening to people slag him now when he's not even kicking a ball for us.

19 minutes ago, ka58 said:

The weird thing about people slagging nuhiu is that he doesn't even play!

hes the least of our worries.

people moaning about his wasted wages - let the chairman worry about that - I doubt he's a significant earner.

He's done a good job for us over the years - must be soul destroying for him listening to people slag him now when he's not even kicking a ball for us.

Yes precisely.  How many league games has he started this calendar year? I am far too lazy to look this up but I doubt it is in double figures.  Personally I think that's the right call by CC and disagree with the OP but I do prefer the contrarian notion to the ridiculous hounding by some of our slacker jawed brethren.  

The economic impact of retain v offload will be minimal.   

1 minute ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yes precisely.  How many league games has he started this calendar year? I am far too lazy to look this up but I doubt it is in double figures.  Personally I think that's the right call by CC and disagree with the OP but I do prefer the contrarian notion to the ridiculous hounding by some of our slacker jawed brethren.  

The economic impact of retain v offload will be minimal.   

The ones using Winnall being loaned out as a reason to bash Nuhiu is the one I'm finding strangest. 

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I didn't say I am the Newsome 

No you didn't. Some reight sad ar8s licking sods on here, especially to someone who played for the filth.