Nuhiu

8 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Incidentally, Atdhe won his 3rd cap for Kosovo yesterday

... coming on as sub in the 80th minute with Croatia leading 1-0

Haven't seen any match reports but I'm willing to bet a) he didn't look out of place against international opposition and

b) he'd have given those Croatian defenders a problem or two

Unsurprisingly he didn't score and made no improvement to the team

IMG_9216.thumb.PNG.04e9dc80e35867b691cd8560ba70e6e4.PNGIMG_9217.thumb.PNG.12da61b36d879bedd73f6c2aec9b0e86.PNGIMG_9215.GIF.0a6f5383cef768703bccaa53d5416ec4.GIF

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Don't hate him just blatantly obvious he isn't good enough his goal scoring record or lack of it says it all.

there are loads of players who have scored more own goals in last 18 months than nuhiu has scored ,wonder if he would be better scoring own goals ,nah scrap that one well only if dirty leeds or pigs have him

On 04/09/2017 at 11:53, Not Jon Newsome said:

For me he should be the first striker on the team sheet, it's a fact we score more goals when he's in the team and think he'd be brilliant with Hooper/Rhodes. 

Your bait worked a treat .  Caught some whoppers 

The truth may hurt for some, but if you look abjectivly and ignore the blue and white tinted glasses it's simple.

We are a team looking for premier league football and (should be) looking at improving on players who would get nowhere near that level.

He's a willing workhorse that does his best for the team and a good guy, but looking at the forward vision shouldn't have been given such a long contract considering when he re signed as would never be any where near the quality if we had gone up to help us stay there and we'd have been struggling to off load him. 

On 04/09/2017 at 12:18, OWLS about that? said:

Go on then I'll bite, so Nuhiu should be above Fletcher/Fessi and to a lesser extent Joao in the pecking order? All three would offer more goal threat than Nuhiu, to be fair a cardboard cut out of Nuhiu would offer more of a goal threat lol

That may be true as individuals, but the OP has a point. It's a team game and our team ain't firing at the moment. We score more goals and have picked up more points in the last 2 seasons when Nuhiu has played.

Rhodes is also better with a big man strike partner. (Whether that be Fletcher or Nuhiu, not fussed) but Rhodes and one of them should be our front 2.

Hooper or Fessi can then be the link man behind.

And change to a back3!!!

2 hours ago, Bexy1977 said:

We score more goals and have picked up more points in the last 2 seasons when Nuhiu has played.

That myth has been proved to be wrong over and over again

Edited by Ian

On 04/09/2017 at 18:18, prowl said:

Nuhiu is an easy target for the haters. Slag him off and you know plenty of people will jump on the bandwagon.

I like him as a person (what I know of him), he always gives 100% on the pitch, he's got good feet and skill on the ground but I accept his goalscoring record is rubbish.  I can see both sides of the argument but the venom shown by the haters leaves me cold.  

he is slagged off by people who pay good money to be entertained,,he aint good enough anyone who says otherwise either doesn't go or is related to him

he is awful,i've been going 30 years and if there has been more than 5 worse strikers who scored less i will be very suprised!!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

The truth may hurt for some, but if you look abjectivly and ignore the blue and white tinted glasses it's simple.

We are a team looking for premier league football and (should be) looking at improving on players who would get nowhere near that level.

He's a willing workhorse that does his best for the team and a good guy, but looking at the forward vision shouldn't have been given such a long contract considering when he re signed as would never be any where near the quality if we had gone up to help us stay there and we'd have been struggling to off load him. 

true!!!