Swfc world record cake

16 hours ago, A12owl said:

What a waste of the following ingredients.

Preparations for the event have already been taking place behind the scenes at Hillsborough with a mountain of ingredients that includes:

278kgs of flour
277kgs of butter
277kgs of sugar
4,443 eggs

It was that extra kilo of flour that ruined the structure. Everyone knows it should be thirds of flour, butter and sugar. :columbo:

The more you look at it the funnier it gets. It looks so poorly made, there's people actually sat there watching it being made, and then finally it falls apart. 

Was there anyone on here in that weird room when it fell apart? I'd love to hear the story. 

Edited by Orlando_Trustful

4 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

I keep coming back to this thread because... well, its funny isn't it?

The biggest thing Wednesday have done to mark our 150th anniversary is.... bake a cake.

Granted, its a big cake. But they've basically baked a cake. For our 150th anniversary.

No illustrious friendly. No souvenirs. No gifts for the fans (at least when Hillsborough was a hundred years old everybody got given a badge!).

A cake.

That's it.

Joking aside; whoever sourced and commissioned the Dream Scene did a good job. That's going to be a very nice souvenir of our history, whatever you might think about some of the player selections.

4 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

I keep coming back to this thread because... well, its funny isn't it?

The biggest thing Wednesday have done to mark our 150th anniversary is.... bake a cake.

Granted, its a big cake. But they've basically baked a cake. For our 150th anniversary.

No illustrious friendly. No souvenirs. No gifts for the fans (at least when Hillsborough was a hundred years old everybody got given a badge!).

A cake.

That's it.

150 years old and this joke of a cake to celebrate it, only us could do this and mess it up. Funny mind 

In a non life threatening way, I find it quite amusing if people started going down with gut rot. Claims start flooding in that impact on FFP. And we have to sell Bannan to fund it. 

Can you imagine going to the doctors, and filling in the form explaining you've eaten a World Record Sheffield Wednesday cake ball, and it's knocked your duck right off. 

And then the doctor asks you to describe the cake ball. 

Edited by vulva