Swfc world record cake

23 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Only Wednesday fans could greet a successful word record attempt by basically saying , 'yeah but it dunt look reyt good does it'!

I'm not one for moaning, but here's breaking a record and making a decent cake, both would have been doable.......if the cake was just for the record and not to be eaten then fair enough.

But that 'cake' looks like it's been iced by former Tapton Mount students.

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Ok, I have some questions:

1) What

2) What's the stuff they're putting on top (or inside?) Is it cake?

3) Why are they putting it there? You can't 'make a cake' by stuffing cake into another cake

4) Why does that man look like he's expecting to be arrested at any minute

5) Who is he

6) What

7) Why is it so shiny/wet?

8) What's it sat on

9) Why

10) WHAT

1) a cake

2) I dunno. Nachos?

3) For the cameras 

4) he's camera shy

5) Lord Robert Cox of Kitchenshire

6) See 1)

7) So the badges would stick

8) A trolley thing covered in tin foil

9) BECAUSE WE CAN!

10) See 1)

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

It's stuff like this that makes our football club brilliant. Man Utd would have had a perfect cake, choreographed by Gordon Ramsey. 

We get a roundish disolusioned battenberg, that Ozzie and Barney Owl have romped on. 

Phoenix Nights-eque lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I'm not one for moaning, but here's breaking a record and making a decent cake, both would have been doable.......if the cake was just for the record and not to be eaten then fair enough.

But that 'cake' looks like it's been iced by former Tapton Mount students.

I'll have you know my dad attended Tapton Mount back in the day and had he seen you post he would have been deeply offended! 

*obviously he wouldn't have been able to see your post, god bless him.

49 minutes ago, steveger said:

It wouldnt let me edit our Wiki page to include the world record breaking cake in our official Honors list....:wacko:

You just know that if United had done this they'd have it put up on their "honors" list. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ANDY said:

If that's the clubs interpretation of a football, there's no wonder we've got off to a rubbish start

Danny Maddix wouldn't have had any issue

Joking aside, people take stuff far too seriously. I'd much prefer us to be like this, than the stage managed nonsense in the Premier League. Football has lost its soul, and the club have made a real effort. DC takes a little bit of stick, most of it tongue in cheek, but we are light years ahead of where we were only quite recently. 

Just relax, and enjoy the ride. 

Who remembers Saxon's World Record attempt at Hillsborough in 2007 for most people playing Air Guitar?

I seem to remember we got a certificate for it, but it was controversial (and maybe even retracted after) as there was little evidence of anyone actually joining in - other than a huge round of boos from all sides.

I've got a picture of the certificate somewhere (yes, it's still in the archive at Hillsborough).

Just now, DeeJayOne said:

Who remembers Saxon's World Record attempt at Hillsborough in 2007 for most people playing Air Guitar?

I seem to remember we got a certificate for it, but it was controversial (and maybe even retracted after) as there was little evidence of anyone actually joining in - other than a huge round of boos from all sides.

I've got a picture of the certificate somewhere (yes, it's still in the archive at Hillsborough).

Oh my word

I met the lead singer of Saxon in London the other month

He's a nice guy but totally off his ruddy rocker

lol

Owlstalk Shop