Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

Guest kelliesleftnut

Its daylight robbery but is anyone really that surprised ?

What sickens me more is the 'fellow supporters' who will defend it.

WAWAW - your having a fecking laugh.

Can't wait for the 'how many cigs you smoking, stop having a night out with your mates'

3 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

Well it won't get filled at those prices lol

Cause it will get filled .im not saying its not taking the wee wee but will defo sell out

2 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

£40 to watch us rip the pigs a new arsehole sounds reasonable to me. What would a Justin Bieber ticket cost you? :stuwinky:

Seriously though football has lost touch with the modern everyday folk. Used to be a working mans game slowly it's becoming an elite only sport. Not just a dig at Wednesday by the way.

Bieber is already an arsehole so wouldn't pay to watch an arsehole haha

Edited by Lomas613

2 hours ago, Sam779 said:

We are only giving them 2,300 odd which is similar to our allocation at theirs.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/september/wednesday-away-tickets/ (warning: link contains pork)

I can't see the logic in this,  that's only two thirds of the top tier which away fans have regularly sold out for years and years without a problem.

If we're going to rip them off at least rip off a decent number of them. Even just giving them the top tier and leaving the bottom empty we're being done out of around £60k by underselling the top.*

* Or around £7.5k based on 1500 under 5s tickets. 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If I am honest part of me would like it not to be a sell out as a result of these prices.

If nobody would pay over £25 for a ticket then the price would be £25.

A sell out which it will be shows fans loyalty but also gives a green light to the club to exploit their loyalty again in the future.

while I tend to agree with you if they charged 25 quid that would be on par  with what the season ticket holder in the south pays .....do that on a regular basis then unless they drop the season ticket price there'd be no point in buying one .

The prices are wrong we all know that but I don't blame DC I blame the game as a whole and FFP on particular 

we all want promotion, we all want top players non of us want our top players sold to balance the books and unfortunately the most obvious way to achieve this is to hit fans in the pocket 

ofcourse pig fans will say we are being ripped off but would you rather have a chairman who charges high but spends big or one who charges little but sells off every decent player 

3 hours ago, Sam779 said:

We are only giving them 2,300 odd which is similar to our allocation at theirs.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/september/wednesday-away-tickets/ (warning: link contains pork)

They ought to be happy with them prices because they reckoned tickets were going to cost £49, tell em we've knocked £7 off price. :tango:

10 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

All the F******n faux outrage at the prices when everyone knows it would sell out at whatever the prices were. 

Everyone all precious and concerned about FFP and then moan when we charge top dollar for a game we could sell out regardless. 

Get real, decent players, ground improvements don't come out of F******n council tax that they can just put up every year at the drop of a hat when they fancy it when there fat pensions are getting squeezed.

About time one or two got a bit of commercial reality and let's not forget, it will only be the now and againers who pick their games and them dirty scrubbers that will be paying the full whack.

About time the club got a bit of commercial reality . Most of my local non league teams are better at it. If we had shirts and other merchandise as well as affordable and attractive hospitality packages / executive boxes etc , there might not be quite as bigger need to rip off the fans quite so badly 

11 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

All the F******n faux outrage at the prices when everyone knows it would sell out at whatever the prices were. 

Everyone all precious and concerned about FFP and then moan when we charge top dollar for a game we could sell out regardless. 

Get real, decent players, ground improvements don't come out of F******n council tax that they can just put up every year at the drop of a hat when they fancy it when there fat pensions are getting squeezed.

About time one or two got a bit of commercial reality and let's not forget, it will only be the now and againers who pick their games and them dirty scrubbers that will be paying the full whack.

It won't sell out.