Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

2 hours ago, g-owls said:

Are the United tickets the same price as Non-Members on the Kop?

They'll be taking their shoes off when they hear this.

Seriously though those prices are a disgrace and there can't be anyone who thinks otherwise.

For the prices we charge we should have a top 2 team end of

7 minutes ago, torres said:

I hate the pigs but I'm a football supporter that goes to 90% of away matches and charging that for their supporters is a disgrace 

It is BUT if there's one set of fans I don't mind getting fleeced then it's those scrubbers.

• Haha 2

Just now, BIG D said:

It is BUT if there's one set of fans I don't mind getting fleeced then it's those scrubbers.

Normally I'd agree but for those of us that go home and away and will be going to the sty they will only fleece us now.

Just something else that the club can't do right!!

Just now, torres said:

Normally I'd agree but for those of us that go home and away and will be going to the sty they will only fleece us now.

Just something else that the club can't do right!!

Their highest price for us can be £34 for an adult.

More than happy with the allocation for

that lot 

as for prices, yeah it's expensive , it's been done to death ... the prices are what they are and arnt going to change until were back in the PL 

Jesus wept! 

Suppose season ticket holders won't be that bothered. I'm a member and I can afford it but it's well over the top for championship football. Coupled with often inept, boring performances, I would suggest the walk ups will drop significantly if the standard of football doesn't improve.

As a fan, I will pay those inflated prices given the Chairman's financial commitment but Carlos needs to start delivering on the pitch. Big time!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, bradowl said:

2,337 is allocation we're giving them, exactly same number they're giving us for lane. 

However 2,200 to 2,300 is now the maximum allocation for away fans at Bramall Lane for EVERY team.

The lower tier holds 2,990 seats but the Satefy Committee only allowed Barnsley to have 2,200 tickets

but for some reason allowed Derby County to have 2,300 tickets.

Whats the max allocation on Leppings Lane? Didnt Sunderland have an allocation of over 3.5K.

Edited by sheffsteel

14 minutes ago, sheffsteel said:

However 2,200 to 2,300 is now the maximum allocation for away fans at Bramall Lane for EVERY team.

The lower tier holds 2,990 seats but the Satefy Committee only allowed Barnsley to have 2,200 tickets

but for some reason allowed Derby County to have 2,300 tickets.

Whats the max allocation on Leppings Lane? Didnt Sunderland have an allocation of over 3.5K.

Sunderland only brought 2,714

Think its only around 3,000 allowed in upper tier of West.

Edited by bradowl

All the F******n faux outrage at the prices when everyone knows it would sell out at whatever the prices were. 

Everyone all precious and concerned about FFP and then moan when we charge top dollar for a game we could sell out regardless. 

Get real, decent players, ground improvements don't come out of F******n council tax that they can just put up every year at the drop of a hat when they fancy it when there fat pensions are getting squeezed.

About time one or two got a bit of commercial reality and let's not forget, it will only be the now and againers who pick their games and them dirty scrubbers that will be paying the full whack.

16 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All the F******n faux outrage at the prices when everyone knows it would sell out at whatever the prices were. 

Everyone all precious and concerned about FFP and then moan when we charge top dollar for a game we could sell out regardless. 

Get real, decent players, ground improvements don't come out of F******n council tax that they can just put up every year at the drop of a hat when they fancy it when there fat pensions are getting squeezed.

About time one or two got a bit of commercial reality and let's not forget, it will only be the now and againers who pick their games and them dirty scrubbers that will be paying the full whack.

You genuinely believe that the quality of football we are currently serving up can justify those prices? We are talking about 2nd tier football.  I agree with your points that commercially it makes sense but ethically it isn't right. If I didn't have a season ticket I don't think I would be stumping up the cash.