Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

5 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

Hate to sound like an idiot but I've always wondered........

Monday 4 September: Season Ticket Holders, Club Members and Owls Foundation Members

Why would Season Ticket Holders have the option to buy a ticket? We already have one?

Does this mean as a season ticket holder, which I am, I could buy an extra ticket for a friend? If so I'm assuming I get the points for it?

Sorry for asking what seems like a stupid question but although I've had a ST for years it's something I've never been sure on.

Yes you can buy an extra ticket as a season ticket holder.  You won't get priority points for it though.

Ouch. 

I was was kind of hoping they'd put a bit of a deal on for this game. It's our first Derby for 6 years and it's our 150th. 

I know we're all programmed to hate the scrubbers, but at the end of the day they're just supporters like us. 42 quid is just eye watering. 

6 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Yes you can buy an extra ticket as a season ticket holder.  You won't get priority points for it though.

Ahh if I don't get the points then the Mrs can buy her bloody own then!

Thanks for answering my question though

Edited by Dave DJ

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Ouch. 

I was was kind of hoping they'd put a bit of a deal on for this game. It's our first Derby for 6 years and it's our 150th. 

I know we're all programmed to hate the scrubbers, but at the end of the day they're just supporters like us. 42 quid is just eye watering. 

Could have helped boost attendance at the 2 midweek games coming up against Brentford and Millwall. £60 for 2 games or £75 for all 3. 

1 minute ago, Dave DJ said:

Ahh if I don't get the points then the Mrs can buy her bloody own then!

Thanks for answering my question though

You're welcome.

Don"t get yourself in the bad books though if it sells out before she can buy her own, or if the nearest seat to you is miles away...okay, that last bit might not be as bad for you.

3 minutes ago, markg said:

Why would a season ticket holder need to buy a ticket? 

Please dont start. You want to see the level of thickness of some of our fans on Facebook. Total melt down as they have to by a ticket for the match even though they have a ST. Iv just pulled myself off the floor after crying with laughter

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, BIG D said:

It'll sell out much to the disappointment of some on here. 

If I am honest part of me would like it not to be a sell out as a result of these prices.

If nobody would pay over £25 for a ticket then the price would be £25.

A sell out which it will be shows fans loyalty but also gives a green light to the club to exploit their loyalty again in the future.

Edited by matthefish2002

6 minutes ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Please dont start. You want to see the level of thickness of some of our fans on Facebook. Total melt down as they have to by a ticket for the match even though they have a ST. Iv just pulled myself off the floor after crying with laughter

Its embarassing. Not be long until im finished on all the Facebook groups. Crazy at the best of times

4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You want Prem football?   You want success?

FFP means you can't have your ar.se wiped every season any more. 

Huddersfield would suggest otherwise. :rolleyes: also as a season ticket holder my price is okay. Over 40 quid to watch mid table second tier football is disgusting . Even a simpleton like you can't deny that 

out of interest what success have we had since charging through the roof ? 

Edited by james o connor

8 minutes ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Some of our fans on We Love Sheffield Wednesday facebook group have me in stitches, when Butterfield signed last night one reckoned we didn't need anymore central midfielders because we've already got seven and they included Forestieri on list. 

In seconds Winnall went from one of our strikers who can't score to Lionel Messi.

15 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Subsidised by a gazillion pounds of TV money, commercial revenue, you're not comparing apples with apples.

Makes no odds how it's funded at all. Man A spends 37 quid to watch Spurs in National stadium for a premiership game. Man A can also watch a Sheffield Derby in the Championship for 42 quid. 

I'm a ST holder by the way with no axe to grind, but our prices are crazy high.