Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

Still will be close to a sell out, we had near sell outs last season against likes of Aston Villa at same prices and demand for this will be higher.. 

We've got 22,000 season ticket holders so there's only around 10,000 available to both sets of fans. 

Only think that bothers me is want to take my boys but can't buy them a ticket cause not got ID number for them yet only 4&2 year old so didn't see the rush for ID how can I sort one for them other than membership ? Can I go to ground and ask them to be added to database without buying owt 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Only think that bothers me is want to take my boys but can't buy them a ticket cause not got ID number for them yet only 4&2 year old so didn't see the rush for ID how can I sort one for them other than membership ? Can I go to ground and ask them to be added to database without buying owt 

Your best bet would be to go into the ticket office and see what they'll do for you.

Hate to sound like an idiot but I've always wondered........

Monday 4 September: Season Ticket Holders, Club Members and Owls Foundation Members

Why would Season Ticket Holders have the option to buy a ticket? We already have one?

Does this mean as a season ticket holder, which I am, I could buy an extra ticket for a friend? If so I'm assuming I get the points for it?

Sorry for asking what seems like a stupid question but although I've had a ST for years it's something I've never been sure on.

£40 to watch us rip the pigs a new arsehole sounds reasonable to me. What would a Justin Bieber ticket cost you? :stuwinky:

Seriously though football has lost touch with the modern everyday folk. Used to be a working mans game slowly it's becoming an elite only sport. Not just a dig at Wednesday by the way.