Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

Guest mrbluesky
39 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Have the restricted view tickets on the kop been sold do you know?

I reckon they'll be the last for sale so I wouldn't have thought so but you never know.

11 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I reckon they'll be the last for sale so I wouldn't have thought so but you never know.

I sit in Block U2 on the Kop and there are restricted seats on my row. They are restricted because there is a pillar in the line of sight near the goal so they have always been sold and I'm not sure when exactly the restriction started. These seats are always full so obviously it doesn't deter people

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I sit in Block U2 on the Kop and there are restricted seats on my row. They are restricted because there is a pillar in the line of sight near the goal so they have always been sold and I'm not sure when exactly the restriction started. These seats are always full so obviously it doesn't deter people

sometimes not being able to see us playing is probably a blessing!

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Does somebody sit there with or without you?