Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

5 hours ago, Baldrick said:

No doubt with Block T left completely empty

well I know block t in north stand is safe as it was full with rangers supporters ,so 1 theory I had that it was restricted due to exit /concourse issues went out of window that day. so even though no1 will be in nw corner,and lower west will be empty and utd support 10 rows back in upper west stand it will not be sold .why why why? I thought during summer we supposed to have been addressing these issues with sag syp . all we need to know is they have got it in for us cause of 1989.

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

well I know block t in north stand is safe as it was full with rangers supporters ,so 1 theory I had that it was restricted due to exit /concourse issues went out of window that day. so even though no1 will be in nw corner,and lower west will be empty and utd support 10 rows back in upper west stand it will not be sold .why why why? I thought during summer we supposed to have been addressing these issues with sag syp . all we need to know is they have got it in for us cause of 1989.

It's not a case of that block being unsafe. 

Their has to be so many empty seats in each stand to accumulate in one figure on match day, at the rangers game, the blocks closest to the loo were sparsely populated. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ian said:

The South and Kop have had significant structural changes in the last 50 years....the North hasn't and doesn't really need it (although a wider concourse wouldn't go a miss)

the north ,west, and kop are more or less the same as they were for for the 66 world cup ...the kop still built on the same mound with no room to swing a cat behind it , the west exactly the same as when it was built as is the north ... a bit off cladding some plastic seats and a new roof held up with giant pillars that affect the view of 0000s of seats  isn't really modernising the stadium ,.......the concourses of all 3 stands havnt really  changed at all .......even the more modern south is still built on the base of leach's original 1914 stand .

33 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the north ,west, and kop are more or less the same as they were for for the 66 world cup ...the kop still built on the same mound with no room to swing a cat behind it , the west exactly the same as when it was built as is the north ... a bit off cladding some plastic seats and a new roof held up with giant pillars that affect the view of 0000s of seats  isn't really modernising the stadium ,.......the concourses of all 3 stands havnt really  changed at all .......even the more modern south is still built on the base of leach's original 1914 stand .

Agreed...

34 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Were folk a lot smaller back in the day or have the stands contracted ?