Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

26 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

never understand why season ticket holders get the option to buy another ticket

Hey you know what to do if you want that privilege don't ya?

3 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

Disgraceful prices. Won't be paying those which really pains me not to go for a derby but I ain't paying those prices.

At least it's on tv. Won't be nearly full as it should be I'd imagine, which is appauling for a derby game and totally the clubs fault.

Wont be full dont talk stupid 

Just now, latemodelchild said:

I too think it's odd that season ticket holders can buy tickets at same time as members etc but not complaining as I got my brother and his lad one each yesterday. They now think I'm some sort of God. 

Because they think you're paying too.

3 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I didn't think we'd sell out for this match with it being on TV and the high prices.

However, because the North is sold out three weeks in advance, I now think it might.

i still think shifting the 3,000+ tickets in the South stand at £49 may be an issue.

Apparently extremely busy 

It depends on what you deem a "Sell out" these days....

Used to be 40'000 didn't it?

Wouldn't it be wiser to sort the ridiculous segregation and SAGS stuff out, and maybe charge a little less?

While you can argue we have made strides on the field of play...Off it..we seem lethargic

Hillsborough is now "Sold OUT"..with 33k in?..Its bloody ludicrous

If Chansiri had a business sense like i do, he would of ripped out the 6 thousand seats that we are not allowed to use, spread out the seats evenly and charged maybe three pounds more a ticket for the extra leg room. I would definitely pay it.

Edited by flo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, flo said:

If Chansiri had a business sense like i do, he would of ripped out the 6 thousand seats that we are not allowed to use, spread out the seats evenly and charged maybe three pounds more a ticket for the extra leg room. I would definitely pay it.

Don't think that would cost the club much lol

• Haha 1

I think folks will get a shock when attendance is announced at just over 30000, every restriction will be in place, utd only getting 2300 that's well below what they allow these days in upper west, zero will be in lower west and end block in south will still be netted off, along with other massive restrictions in place . there were 30549 sellout vs wolves in new year and I think we sold end block in south stand for this game. nothing seems will ever get done about sag and also getting our capacity up like was promised a few months back , someone in sag really has got it in for us. ive been to many an away ground and plenty of grounds have less space than ours in concourse areas etc, try swapping sags with qpr reckon our capacity will soon be 40000 and theres will drop down to 10k