Ticket Details For The Sheffield Derby

On 01/09/2017 at 16:32, Sam779 said:

The first Steel City derby for five seasons is a Category A game at Hillsborough on Sunday 24 September (12 noon).

Ticket prices start from £37 for Adult Owls Members and £5 for Under 11 Members on the Kop.

Sale details

Monday 4 September: Season Ticket Holders, Club Members and Owls Foundation Members
Monday 11 September (9.00am): Supporters with 50 or more Ticket Priority Points
Monday 11 September 2.00pm: Supporters with 30 or more TPP
Tuesday 12 September: Supporters with 20 or more TPP
Wednesday 13 September: Supporters with ten or more TPP
Thursday 14 September: General sale

Ticket sales will strictly be one ticket per ID Number and all sale dates are subject to availability.

Tickets are available to purchase in person at the Ticket Office, by telephone on 03700 201867 (Option 1, £2 booking fee per ticket) or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Kop Members Non Members
Adult £37 £42
Senior/Under 21 £27 £32
Student & Armed Forces £32 £42
Junior under 17 £10 £15
Junior under 11 £5 £10
Junior under 5 (advance sale only) £5 £5

North/Grandstand Members Non Members
Adult £40 £45
Senior/Under 21 £30 £35
Student & Armed Forces £35 £45
Junior under 17 £10 £15
Junior under 11 £5 £10
Junior under 5 (advance sale only) £5 £5

South Members Non Members
Adult £44 £49
Senior/Under 21 £34 £39
Student & Armed Forces £39 £49
Junior under 17 £10 £15
Junior under 11 £5 £10
Junior under 5 (advance sale only) £5 £5

Sale restrictions are in place for this fixture and tickets are only available to supporters who have been registered on the SWFC database prior to 1 August 2017.

All supporters who attend this game and purchase their tickets in advance under their own ID number will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Any Hotel discount deals you can recommend for travelling supporters then Sam?  There should be a few to go at since we're at home so no players taking up spaces! 

19 hours ago, RedSoxOwl said:

Restricted view seats not available on the kop again then by the looks of it? Another sell out with 7k empty seats-  cheers sag/syp

Has there ever been a reason as to why they aren't sold?

Last season there was so many empty seats near us in that 'restricted' area. 

13 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Has there ever been a reason as to why they aren't sold?

Last season there was so many empty seats near us in that 'restricted' area. 

Because the club could only sell X amount of seats due to SAG so it made sense not to sell the restricted view seats as part of this quota.

41 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Because the club could only sell X amount of seats due to SAG so it made sense not to sell the restricted view seats as part of this quota.

Disappointing. I thought it was just the away end area that was being restricted. Never realised they were also now restricting the Kop as well. 

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The club should bring the Sag to court and we would find out then.

I agree. I can 'sort of' understand the issues around segregation at the away end, even though it is way over the top. 

What is the justification behind restricting what looked like 1000s of seats last season in our home stand on the Kop?

48 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Disappointing. I thought it was just the away end area that was being restricted. Never realised they were also now restricting the Kop as well. 

What @the monk says really.

Each stand has restrictions.  For example the North has the biggest restrictions, so the end block not being sold isn't necessary segregation it is just where they decide it makes the most sense not to sell.

Same with the South block which gets netted off near the away end.

8 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Disgraceful prices. Won't be paying those which really pains me not to go for a derby but I ain't paying those prices.

At least it's on tv. Won't be nearly full as it should be I'd imagine, which is appauling for a derby game and totally the clubs fault.

I would think that every ticket that the club are allowed to see will be sold.

9 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Disgraceful prices. Won't be paying those which really pains me not to go for a derby but I ain't paying those prices.

At least it's on tv. Won't be nearly full as it should be I'd imagine, which is appauling for a derby game and totally the clubs fault.

Would be very surprised if this doesn't sell out.

Sort of game people will pay that bit extra for. Doesn't make it right and if I didn't have a season ticket I think I would give this one a miss too.