Official January Transfer Rumours Thread..

It certainly looks like we’re looking to deal in the Dutch Market at the moment. If we bring Leemans in, it looks longer term that Butterfield will go back to Derby, Jones if he continues his current form will probably be kept on for experience and Hutchinson’s long term role here may be as a centre-half?

Having said all this I can see three or four big players being sold in the Summer? Any of Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Forrestieri and Hooper?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

It looks like this “link” to Leemans is just on a fans blog page saying we should sign him which is disappointing as it would be great for us to sign these young players with potential.  

Probably see a number of these "links" to Dutch players started by FIFA and Football Manager lovers over the next couple of weeks.

6 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

https://youtu.be/XUY_8HcP7JA

Dosent look all that defensive in this clip 

True but it’s a clip of his goals and passing ability. We would need to ask dutch experts how good his tackling is, but from the clips you can see his starting position is mostly in front of the defensive line and behind 4-5 attacking players.

But we may be wasting our time thinking about it :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

True but it’s a clip of his goals and passing ability. We would need to ask dutch experts how good his tackling is, but from the clips you can see his starting position is mostly in front of the defensive line and behind 4-5 attacking players.

But we may be wasting our time thinking about it :biggrin:

True just when i first saw it i thought he looked like an upgraded version of bannan

Guest Kagoshimaowl
26 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Name Drop.

Genki Haraguchi, 26. Very quick Japanease forward who plays for Herta Berlin.

Several English clubs interested. Only 6 months left on his contract.

Jos Luhukay signed him for Herta in 2014.

Very good player.  Saw a lot of him when he was over here.  He'd be a good addition but I doubt we'd get him.

I watched that clip a few days ago when he was first mentioned, he looks ok but man he strikes the ball in the weirdest way. Watch the clip and you'll see it in general play and even more so in dead ball situations.