Just me happy with Butterfield?

Yes. Welcome to SWFC Jacob.

Also happy for Winnall. Not sure he would have even come to us if we had purchased Rhodes and I like the fact he wants game time.

He is also blest with having one of the best surnames for a footballer ever. Mum should have had a fling with a Swede and called him Gunnar.

Utterly Butterfield isn't quite as menacing.  

25 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Yes. Welcome to SWFC Jacob.

Also happy for Winnall. Not sure he would have even come to us if we had purchased Rhodes and I like the fact he wants game time.

He is also blest with having one of the best surnames for a footballer ever. Mum should have had a fling with a Swede and called him Gunnar.

Utterly Butterfield isn't quite as menacing.  

No but as someone else posted if he gets the number 8 shirt, 'Butterfield 8' will be quite sexy and might be a popular buy especially for the more, err, mature chaps.

• Haha 1

On 31/08/2017 at 23:33, S26 Owl said:

Butterfield was good a few years ago, career has stalled like alot of players whilst at Derby. A move could get the best of him. 

Good move for Winnall, gives him a chance to get games. Was never gonna get in infront of Hooper/Rhodes/Fletcher and is too similar to Rhodes, when those 3 arent working we may aswell try Nuhiu/Joao. Also with FF staying, im assuming the deal was that winnall had to go. I dont particularly agree with that as I think FF was in the wrong, but if it gets the best out of him then a firing FF is more important to us than a firing Winnall. 

If he scores goals, we can get a big fee from someone like Derby. Or he moves up the pecking order here.

Nuhui and Joao haha

8 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

Nuhui and Joao haha

They did OK the previous season funnily enough. 

Weve brought in four new players in the window. We have to give it time now. The new defenders might bed in well and change how we can play. Boyd likewise needs to settle in. We might rip the league apart playing beautiful football. We might not as well but let's give it until the next window. Patience. 

On 01/09/2017 at 00:26, robowl4life said:

I'm happy with Butterfield, always rated him, no issue.

I think the main issue people have got is Winnall going. Which is sort of tainting the deal. Have to admit I'm not too pleased with him going. 

Agreed on both points ...but none of us know who created the friction between him and FF. who was the perpetrator? Maybe, and it is a guess, they got him out of the way til things calm down or FF is gone .. just a thought

Edited by Mr Soul

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:29, Teeside owl said:

on the training pitch as we speak getting put through his paces well more getting told the merits of passing sideways and backwards

according to some Derby fans he allready knows how to do that lol