Just me happy with Butterfield?

2 minutes ago, Brammy said:

How many times did we rely on Semedo last season?

More times than we should. 

Lee is still out, Hutch out, Abdi not yet 100% recovered from his op..we basically have Jones and Bannan as our only fully fit CMs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

I personally hoped for a top defensive mid rather than an attacking mid. Think we needed a pacy winger too

I see Butterfield as more defensive mod? He doesn't score that many. Agree with the winger comment though.

Ok with this. So much competition up top someone had to go. We've still got Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and FF, that'll do me. 

Bit frustrated that people unhappy with Winnall going are putting their blame at Carlos' door. Pretty sure DC will have had a say too.

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

More times than we should. 

Lee is still out, Hutch out, Abdi not yet 100% recovered from his op..we basically have Jones and Bannan as our only fully fit CMs. 

Exactly. We've played Wallace as a CM twice. Butterfield solves this. 

3 minutes ago, mike312 said:

I see Butterfield as more defensive mod? He doesn't score that many. Agree with the winger comment though.

If you think Butterfield is a defensive midfielder. U need to quit watching football mate. 

Butterfield decent but not the player we need. Wouldn't mind him coming along with other stuff but if we are only getting one then he Is surely not the right one 

Further plain and sinple illogical decision and purposely not filling obvious gaps in our squad. 

Arsene Wenger level of weird.

unfortunate for winnal. Harshly treated we should never have got him with rhodes. Very unfair, but to be honest from our perspective, Im happy a striker is off the book.

Edited by Fibonacci91

Just now, mike312 said:

Cheers. His career stats are approx 1 goal in 10. I suppose we'll find out.

What are Barry Bannans? What are Kieran Lee? Butterfisld is a decent play maker. He is no defensive, sit infront of the back line and win everything midfielder

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

What are Barry Bannans? What are Kieran Lee? Butterfisld is a decent play maker. He is no defensive, sit infront of the back line and win everything midfielder

Good point well made. We'll see.

30 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

He is a good player. Like him. But I was more excited by the Isaac Success rumour which surprise surprise turned out to be BS. 

Which player do you think Carlos is more likely to use properly and get the best out of.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Which player do you think Carlos is more likely to use properly and get the best out of.

Whichever player shows form. They're the ones that take to the pitch. 

Good business, adds balance and although Winnall is capable of some good finishing on what I have seen his all round play lacks quality and intelligence.

Shame we couldn't get Sims or Success in as that would have made it an excellent window

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Good business, adds balance and although Winnall is capable of some good finishing on what I have seen his all round play lacks quality and intelligence.

Shame we couldn't get Sims or Success in as that would have made it an excellent window

Don't know about an excellent window. We havnt really filled the specific gap in centre mid or full back and we have no idea how good these centre backs are, they're are a risk. 

We we still have too many strikers that will get 12/13 and no one that I s going to get 20, at least not in our current formation and style of play. 

Edited by Fibonacci91