Just me happy with Butterfield?

Guest wilyfox

He is a good player. Like him. But I was more excited by the Isaac Success rumour which surprise surprise turned out to be BS. 

Guest domSWFC

At this level he's been great season after season. Derby paid £5m for him, because of his quality. 

It may have not worked out there for him, but that happens sometimes. Maybe this move will be the fresh challenge he needs.

2 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I'm happy. Striker who can't even make the bench for away games replaced by a guy who will, in a position last season where we were relying on Jose Semedo

How many times did we rely on Semedo last season?

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I'm happy. Striker who can't even make the bench for away games replaced by a guy who will, in a position last season where we were relying on Jose Semedo

Exactly. Hope he likes the bench. Abdi more likely to feature...

Edited by HillsborOwl

Butterfield was good a few years ago, career has stalled like alot of players whilst at Derby. A move could get the best of him. 

Good move for Winnall, gives him a chance to get games. Was never gonna get in infront of Hooper/Rhodes/Fletcher and is too similar to Rhodes, when those 3 arent working we may aswell try Nuhiu/Joao. Also with FF staying, im assuming the deal was that winnall had to go. I dont particularly agree with that as I think FF was in the wrong, but if it gets the best out of him then a firing FF is more important to us than a firing Winnall. 

If he scores goals, we can get a big fee from someone like Derby. Or he moves up the pecking order here.