TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

Say what you like about him but arry knows how to get deals done.

I liken him to Big Ron in the 90's, he has the contacts within the game that managers like Carlos can only dream about.

Just now, Mickjj said:

I liken him to Big Ron in the 90's, he has the contacts within the game that managers like Carlos can only dream about.

He's got more contacts than vision express that bloke

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Doesn't mean we get him though. Brum must be offering some hefty terms if he's willing to sacrifice staying in London. 

The terms won't be anymore than Forestieri is currently being paid, in fact I wager he'll earn less a week at Birmingham than Wednesday pay Forestieri, he won't have been on massive money at Brentford if it was around 15 grand a week which is being generous he'll have been offered 30 grand at Brum, still 10 grand a week less than Forestieri is earning .

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

The nightmare scenario for me would be, the departures of Forestieri and Hirst We are so dreary to watch, and Forestieri represents my only hope that things could be any different Young Hirst, as the best young player we've produced in a long while, offers hope for the future

Lose those two, and I don't think I'd have the enthusiasm for DC's project

There's an upside to everything !

27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just another club to compete with making the division a lot more harder to get out of. Was hoping if Jota was to go it would be to a Premier League club, very good player and one who would definitely improve us. 

Yeah but it makes it that much harder for everyone else too , not just us.

Fantastic division !

18 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

and leaves a bigger mess behind than a field full of travellers. 

• Like 2