TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

If Winnall has asked to go out on loan to get game time because he knows he's behind Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes & FF in the pecking order then fair enough i wouldn't blame him.  But if its as a consequence of the spat with FF in training then it feckin stinks. 

Edited by mogbad

12 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

The Iikes of Colin; Bryan or Bell, etc or some young top flight loanees? :ph34r:

Are they better than Hunt & Pudil though or if we play wing backs Reach?

I find it hard to spot better available full backs.

Byram if we could loan him is quality but I can't imagine West Ham letting him go.

Hooper and Fetcher are the first choice pairing , people are crying about Fessi not been able to play up top, we've got Rhodes and on top of that everyone wants George Hirst in the first team 

People can cry all they they want .... Sam isn't going to get games here therefore it makes sense to balance out the squad and bring in a very good player in Jacob Butterfield 

5 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Are they better than Hunt & Pudil though or if we play wing backs Reach?

I find it hard to spot better available full backs.

Byram if we could loan him is quality but I can't imagine West Ham letting him go.

Personally I think they are, Hunt is good though to be fair. We lack pace out wide and crossing ability. Full backs/wing backs that can offer that like Hunt but more consistently would improve us. As would've a midfield beast or a pacy winger.

I meant Joe Bryan not Sam Byram.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

6 minutes ago, Pieman said:

My issue with letting Winnall go is Fletch and Hoops injury records and the fact it keeps big Dave in the match day squad...

Yes maybe but Hirst gets a little further up the ladder now and possibly is in the thinking of Carlos hence the rejected bids from Leicester. Not a bad idea really?