TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

1 goal 1 assist

I wondered why I'd never heard of him

I'd rather have no video than that. He looks worse than atdhe. Just falls over all the time, hits it at the keeper when one on one. 

3 minutes ago, rawowl said:

Nixon first to break the following Hunt, Bannan, Hooper, forestieri, McGugan, Wiggins, Mcmanaman, Rhodes, May, Abdi and pretty sure more than that.  

Sky broke the rhodes one before Nixon, everyone broke fessi at the same time, McGugan, Owlstalk broke :D I forgot we signed May lol

Nixon said we wernt signing Fletcher the day before we signed him, said we wernt signing Lopez after Celta had announced we had, broke the story and beat the horse to death about Hutton. Throw enough sh*t at a wall, some of it will stick., No journo knows much about us anymore, DC keeps a tight ship, with no leaks.

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Birmingham after another Brentford player. Maxime Colin. 

FFS..........Brum again......................really good right back, been saying since the end of 15 / 16 season that he would be ideal for us.

So that's Jota, Colin and Dean for the same kind of money that we paid for Rhodes...hmmmmm.

1 minute ago, southportdc said:

Think Liverpool have had a good window but bidding for their own players is doing a bit far. 

Damn it all, I had the punchline in my head but couldn't string it all together under the immense pressure that is this transfer window