TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Even it has (and the would exclude the likes of Winnall and Joao) then you're still ignoring who we are looking to loan in. Don't see how anything can be judged until we know who.

Yes, but unless it is a fringe player, from where things are it would have to be a pretty impressive incoming that no one expected.

If we end up sending out  FF for example then that is the point I am making. It would have to be someone pretty special to make that worthwhile in a business sense unless we simply want him out the way which again would be a shame.

if it's Rhodes given that we just paid a fee for him it would also need someone right at the top of the market for it to reflect favourably in my opinion.

If it's Winnall then again, frustrating as I think he has shown promise since being here. 

I think the key thing is if we are required to move key players on to ease FFP a solid transfer fee would then make things easier on that front for the next couple of windows. Easier said than done I know. 

I appreciate I am speculating and we will see what happens, but that is what we are currently restricted to for the next couple of hours.