LEICESTER MAKE HIRST BID

Guest gibkevin

Give him £10,000 per week 4 year deal with an increase in wages for 1st team appearances. Even if he doesn't progress to the first team during the 4 years it's less than £2M outlay. If he does progress we will get far more than that back if we have to sell him.

Guest BULGARIA
16 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

You do realise just because they're interested it doesn't mean they'll get him? I'm interested in Michelle Keegan but I'm not getting her.

lol

Never say never mate.

She might like a night out in sheff followed by a chip buttie supper.

31 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Surely this cannot be this difficult for the club offer Hirst a few grand a week and sign him up to a 3 year deal. Then send him out on loan to Rotherham or Chessy for the season with a recall option at January if he is doing well.

If not then sell him on to the highest bidder with a 25% sell on clause ala Stones from Barnsley to Everton. Even if his contract ran down based on how long he has been with us and his potential we could get £5m + in compensation.

Is this true? Could we really expect to receive circa £5 million if he were to run his contract down?

Guest kelliesleftnut
1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Pointless move. He'll still end up out on loan. 

I don't think his bank manager will agree with that Neon

At least it appears to set a minimum expectation at tribunal should he leave without signing a new contract. He needs to go out on loan, but we won't sanction without him signing a contract, fair enough. 

He is a couple of years away from being a first team player IMO, depending how his loan goes. He has zero chance while CC in charge, although hope that will change shortly.

Guest Deleted member
45 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Getting a bit sick of him and his Father tbh. 

His Dad is merely putting the best interests of his son in front of the clubs. Nothing wrong with that - its what all good Fathers should do

His son was offered a paltry deal by the club on a very long term contract. They rejected it. They are now being pressured to sign a deal by the club or his development will stop for the rest of this year. No wonder Hirsty walked out. 

Guest The Claw
2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

His Dad is merely putting the best interests of his son in front of the clubs. Nothing wrong with that - its what all good Fathers should do

His son was offered a paltry deal by the club on a very long term contract. They rejected it. They are now being pressured to sign a deal by the club or his development will stop for the rest of this year. No wonder Hirsty walked out. 

yep I think we all know that, thanks

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It's up to them. Like I said I'm getting sick of them. 

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, The Claw said:

yep I think we all know that, thanks

Clearly you don't or you wouldnt have said they sacked his dad

QPR sold a youngster, Josh Bowler, for a fee rising to £4.25m, and he hadn't made a single start for QPR and only 1 or 2 sub appearances if I'm not mistaken.

So that's the sort of fee we should be looking at. Sick of clubs trying to have our pants down.