Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I understand everyone kicking off about the price of home shirts but think of poor roma with a 120 euro price tag for there home shirts ours look kind of cheap. ( my opinion is that home shirts should be cheap so people can afford to buy them ) stef

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You've seen a home shirt for sale ?

 

What dark magic is this ?

 

Ps are you girl ? If so Big Steph is a cool name.

 

Turn ?

Edited by Mr Farrell
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can we kick off about the price when we don't have any on sale?

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be no good buying a shirt yet anyway  . The way the papers and rumour mongers are going we won't have any players left. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You've seen a home shirt for sale ?

 

What dark magic is this ?

 

Ps are you girl ? If so Big Steph is a cool name.

 

Turn ?

I've seen the home shirt the players wore it against QPR.

I'm not a witch or wizard.

I'm a bloke and my name is spelt Stef not Steph that's a girls name.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Home shirts will be at least £65 when they are available October 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much do you think they should be Steph?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Waddle333 said:

Home shirts will be at least £65 when they are available October 

Reyt bargain :columbo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

How can we kick off about the price when we don't have any on sale?

 

Errr this is Owlstalk bro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 33 said:

How much do you think they should be Steph?

Rome shirts or "the massive" shirts stef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, bigstef123 said:

I understand everyone kicking off about the price of home shirts but think of poor roma with a 120 euro price tag for there home shirts ours look kind of cheap. ( my opinion is that home shirts should be cheap so people can afford to buy them ) stef

 

 

Football shirts are a complete rip off , which ever club`s shirt it is. Someone posted a breakdown of the cost of the shirts a while ago on here ,showing who took what percentage of the money . The shirts basically cost no more than a fiver to make in some far east sweatshop ,and the rest of the cost is just many people with hteir fingers in the pie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bigstef123 said:

I've seen the home shirt the players wore it against QPR.

I'm not a witch or wizard.

I'm a bloke and my name is spelt Stef not Steph that's a girls name.

 

Tui sei grande Stefano?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Football shirts are a complete rip off , which ever club`s shirt it is. Someone posted a breakdown of the cost of the shirts a while ago on here ,showing who took what percentage of the money . The shirts basically cost no more than a fiver to make in some far east sweatshop ,and the rest of the cost is just many people with hteir fingers in the pie. 

I agree with u mate I asked the man in the shop why they were so dear he said it's because nike r the kit sponsors which wasn't a good enough answer !

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

 

Tui sei grande Stefano?

Sorry mate I could have be a translated that but I'm on holiday in roma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very long winded way of telling everyone you are on holiday Steph.

 

There is a thread in the dressing room specifically for holiday gloating.

 

lol

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigstef123 said:

Sono massiccia

 

Bravo!

 

Wawaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully, the club has learned from all this and we're already working on next season's (fingers crossed) striped shirt.
It may even be in the shops before the current one is available at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×