Shirt prices

48 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Couple of offensive posts hidden. Not only are derogatory comments targeting ethnic and minority groups against the terms of the site, but please remember that SWFC has fans from a wide range of communities. Including Romas and travelers.

And some of those fans are also members of this site. Please think before you post remarks that could offend other fans.

IMG_2914.JPG

5 hours ago, Rayman said:

Guys can we please stop calling Stef Steph it's pretty insulting to get someone's name wrong.

Sorry about those lot Steph, the people on Owlstalk aren't the brightest you'll have to forgive them for their ignorance.

Cheers mate but I'm 33 I've had it 4 my whole life been called Stephanie, your a girl nonsense so I've got a thick skin.

Also cheers father cos I no u r reading this 

Edited by bigstef123
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I don't know why people moan about shirt prices. Simply do what I do and don't buy them. Theyre just tat anyhow.

^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this.

Just had a walk down Devonshire Street, there's a shop down there having a closing down sale. In the window are 2 sweat shirts with an "ENZO" motif on the front ( being an old git I've no idea what "Enzo" is, presume it's a designer brand) bargain at £85 reduced from £140.

Makes replica shirts seem dirt cheap dunnit?  lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

On 29/08/2017 at 13:28, stevewhiterose said:

I don't know why people moan about shirt prices. Simply do what I do and don't buy them. Theyre just tat anyhow.

I didn't want to start a moaning thread about shirt prices if there over 40 quid there not worth it !

Some people will say they are and buy them at any price but there opinion is as valued as mine love Stef xx

On 29/08/2017 at 12:56, oldtawnyowl said:

^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this.

Just had a walk down Devonshire Street, there's a shop down there having a closing down sale. In the window are 2 sweat shirts with an "ENZO" motif on the front ( being an old git I've no idea what "Enzo" is, presume it's a designer brand) bargain at £85 reduced from £140.

Makes replica shirts seem dirt cheap dunnit?  lol

Isn't enzo wwe ? 

Love Stef xx

On 28/08/2017 at 15:39, bigstef123 said:

I understand everyone kicking off about the price of home shirts but think of poor roma with a 120 euro price tag for there home shirts ours look kind of cheap. ( my opinion is that home shirts should be cheap so people can afford to buy them ) stef

Which home shirts are you talking about ? This seasons , next seasons because there are no new shirts in the Owls Store,