Jump to content


Recommended Posts



48 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

A very long winded way of telling everyone you are on holiday Steph.

 

There is a thread in the dressing room specifically for holiday gloating.

 

lol

Sorry not trying to gloat.

We've saved up for ages to be able to go away mate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I no ticket prices have been done to death but it's 10 euros 2 go and watch roma on Friday.(before people start kicking off at me I no it's a friendly)

Stef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Steph, do you think Anchorman 2 was rubbish compared to the first one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Hey Steph, do you think Anchorman 2 was rubbish compared to the first one?

It's Stef and yes it was garbage love Stef xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geosword said:

Hopefully, the club has learned from all this and we're already working on next season's (fingers crossed) striped shirt.
It may even be in the shops before the current one is available at this rate.

Major marketing ploy...Next year we will have a striped home shirt...The fans will say..

"See DC DOES listen to the fans!!!"

The home shirt will cost £150..We will be jumpin' through f.ookin' hoops...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Hey Steph, do you think Anchorman 2 was rubbish compared to the first one?

Steph lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys can we please stop calling Stef Steph it's pretty insulting to get someone's name wrong.

 

Sorry about those lot Steph, the people on Owlstalk aren't the brightest you'll have to forgive them for their ignorance.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Waddle333 said:

Home shirts will be at least £65 when they are available October 

Gives you time to save up at least? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Gives you time to save up at least? 

Are the club offering finance for the shirts?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Are the club offering finance for the shirts?

no need, just delay launch until the coffers are full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

no need, just delay launch until the coffers are full.

Just in time for Xmas then :biggrin:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rayman said:

Guys can we please stop calling Stef Steph it's pretty insulting to get someone's name wrong.

 

Sorry about those lot Steph, the people on Owlstalk aren't the brightest you'll have to forgive them for their ignorance.

 

You should be more worried your hands and feet ain't attached to your body. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of offensive posts hidden. Not only are derogatory comments targeting ethnic and minority groups against the terms of the site, but please remember that SWFC has fans from a wide range of communities. Including Romas and travelers.

 

And some of those fans are also members of this site. Please think before you post remarks that could offend other fans.


The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Couple of offensive posts hidden. Not only are derogatory comments targeting ethnic and minority groups against the terms of the site, but please remember that SWFC has fans from a wide range of communities. Including Romas and travelers.

 

And some of those fans are also members of this site. Please think before you post remarks that could offend other fans.

 

What about people from Barnsley ?

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

What about people from Barnsley ?

 

They are too busy doing their sister to be offended.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rayman said:

Guys can we please stop calling Stef Steph it's pretty insulting to get someone's name wrong.

 

Sorry about those lot Steph, the people on Owlstalk aren't the brightest you'll have to forgive them for their ignorance.

 

Sorry Rayeman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×