Shirt prices

15 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You've seen a home shirt for sale ?

What dark magic is this ?

Ps are you girl ? If so Big Steph is a cool name.

Turn ?

I've seen the home shirt the players wore it against QPR.

I'm not a witch or wizard.

I'm a bloke and my name is spelt Stef not Steph that's a girls name.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bigstef123 said:

I understand everyone kicking off about the price of home shirts but think of poor roma with a 120 euro price tag for there home shirts ours look kind of cheap. ( my opinion is that home shirts should be cheap so people can afford to buy them ) stef

Football shirts are a complete rip off , which ever club`s shirt it is. Someone posted a breakdown of the cost of the shirts a while ago on here ,showing who took what percentage of the money . The shirts basically cost no more than a fiver to make in some far east sweatshop ,and the rest of the cost is just many people with hteir fingers in the pie. 

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Football shirts are a complete rip off , which ever club`s shirt it is. Someone posted a breakdown of the cost of the shirts a while ago on here ,showing who took what percentage of the money . The shirts basically cost no more than a fiver to make in some far east sweatshop ,and the rest of the cost is just many people with hteir fingers in the pie. 

I agree with u mate I asked the man in the shop why they were so dear he said it's because nike r the kit sponsors which wasn't a good enough answer !

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Tui sei grande Stefano?

Sorry mate I could have be a translated that but I'm on holiday in roma 

Guest The Horse

Hopefully, the club has learned from all this and we're already working on next season's (fingers crossed) striped shirt.
It may even be in the shops before the current one is available at this rate.