Sign in to follow this  
s6 owl

Forestieri to Fulham 12m

3 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You'll definitely get some bites here!

I am just pleased that he has stayed - he is one of the best players in the division and it's now up to Carlos to get the best out of him.

Something that he's been failing to do with too many players. Let's hope it changes.

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

And you know that how? DC is a proven businessman whilst most on here play Football manager on a computer. His money and he knows the true value of FF.  It's a plus for us he plays for us and not one of our rivals 

Well I wasn't in Fulham's boardroom, you're right, but even when FF was at the height of his vigour a year ago, nobody offered that sort of cash for him. Fulham fans themselves doubted those figures, and how many non-parachute clubs at this level have paid those figures? Wolves have, true, but I can't think of many others. But I totally agree that selling him to a rival would have been a disaster.

4 minutes ago, modboy said:

time to show Fernando some love

Time for Fernando to show the club and fans some respect and knuckle down to do his job.

2 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Time for Fernando to show the club and fans some respect and knuckle down to do his job.

tbh I don't know what actually went off, who was to blame and whether he actually wanted out 

but he needs to start producing  A) to repay faith and investment in him  or B) To keep his desirability as a potential transfer 

4 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Absolutely true but I suspect we'll only see his best if he gets the love in return. 

6 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Exactly, he has a grown up bike now his stabilizers are off

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, just visiting said:

So after 58 pages it appears no one was willing to pay the £3-4m for FF after all and Nixon's story about a £12m bid was obviously made up. 

You'll all point to the £12m/£15m/£18m bids from Fulham, but they were just forum whispers, never confirmed or denied by either club or respected media outlet and all stemmed from the original Nixon rumour in the Sun and Twitter, five days ago.

So ask yourself this, if Fulham FC had enough dosh to bid £12m + matching/increasing his wages last Sunday, then add that to the £7m income from Aluko, why did they only sign a free transfer and a loan player yesterday and lose out to Birmingham on Jota?

Click bait reporters like Nixon visits fans forums like this for their gossip every day . Coincidentally, there was a thread started on here last Friday about FF now being bookies favourite to join Fulham (based on nothing other than probably some one punting a £10). Two days later Nixon all over it with a £12m bid, he knew nothing and still does.

Anyway, roll on January when it can all start again, just choose your reporters wiser next time.

lol

Choose your reporters wiser next time. 

What about listening to me when I said you were in for Lasogga and you stated that you wouldn't necessarily need a player like that with Saiz up top instead. Maybe you should listen to me. 

22 minutes ago, nile said:

Well I'm delighted he is still our player

Me 2 !

27 minutes ago, nile said:

Well I'm delighted he is still our player

he is temperamental but undoubtedly our best player for last two seasons and he will come good again 

10 minutes ago, Dagmeister said:

Absolutely true but I suspect we'll only see his best if he gets the love in return. 

Its a two way thing, if he does what he does best and play like we know he can then he gets our respect in return.

Im glad he is still here and hope he shows us what we know he can do.

1 minute ago, owls_wawaw said:

he is temperamental but undoubtedly our best player for last two seasons and he will come good again 

Let's hope so mate.

23 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

lol

Choose your reporters wiser next time. 

What about listening to me when I said you were in for Lasogga and you stated that you wouldn't necessarily need a player like that with Saiz up top instead. Maybe you should listen to me. 

Not sure what you you mean by "Maybe you should listen to me". I did listen to you and, as you say, I posted in reply that we wouldn't necessarily need a player like that with Saiz up top instead.  

Don't remember telling you your info was wrong.

Maybe you should read the post next time.lol

Edited by just visiting

6 hours ago, just visiting said:

So after 58 pages it appears no one was willing to pay the £3-4m for FF after all and Nixon's story about a £12m bid was obviously made up. 

You'll all point to the £12m/£15m/£18m bids from Fulham, but they were just forum whispers, never confirmed or denied by either club or respected media outlet and all stemmed from the original Nixon rumour in the Sun and Twitter, five days ago.

So ask yourself this, if Fulham FC had enough dosh to bid £12m + matching/increasing his wages last Sunday, then add that to the £7m income from Aluko, why did they only sign a free transfer and a loan player yesterday and lose out to Birmingham on Jota?

Click bait reporters like Nixon visits fans forums like this for their gossip every day . Coincidentally, there was a thread started on here last Friday about FF now being bookies favourite to join Fulham (based on nothing other than probably some one punting a £10). Two days later Nixon all over it with a £12m bid, he knew nothing and still does.

Anyway, roll on January when it can all start again, just choose your reporters wiser next time.

Your 3-4m valuation is wildly inaccurate in today's transfer market (maybe two years ago but not now). 

Nixon's story is irrelevant.  We, unlike L**ds, are not a selling club even when a premier league team come knocking as Leicester are finding out.   

60 pages full of ITK/KFA.   lol

Now it's over lets get him back in the team and playing back to his best. C'mon Nando, show us that you want to be here and do it on the pitch. He is still our one player with the X factor so much needed.

• Like 1

I read a newspaper article the other day about someone who claimed to have been used by aliens for human experimentation.  Putting down the paper I thought to my self what could be worse than that, and turned on my computer

And then I saw this thread....

14 hours ago, just visiting said:

My christ you're an idiot. 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

My christ you're an idiot. 

Year after year of getting everything wrong and spouting complete drivel, this is 1 thing he can 'appear' to have got right (even though he might not have) just let him have it :biggrin: