Forestieri to Fulham 12m

to be honest I don't care which player comes or goes ,all I want now is carlos gone, a new manager in with fresh ideas and a much better understanding of football league and player recruitment ,and 1st of all play attacking football ,burton play with pace down wings if we had that we would be banging the goals in.instead of us all moaning to each other at games ,twitter,owlstalk we need to make our voices heard on terraces ,there are now only a few what stick up for carlos now. as far as I'm concerned its season over already ,will take a while for these ageing players huge contracts to run down and leave and get us on a better financial footing. ive said for about 16 months now that we will end up been another forest due to the huge wage bill appx 25 million due to handing out ageing players huge contracts ,too many of our players aint hungry enough , id sooner we had the hudds approach and get in younger hungry players.

27 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

There is a reason he's our only sellable asset. 

He's not, he's just the one that carries the most baggage 

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

And the only player that we have relegation form without.

If you're going to make statements like that you have to back it up. @@owlstalk started a thread recently that contradicts your claim

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

to be honest I don't care which player comes or goes ,all I want now is carlos gone, a new manager in with fresh ideas and a much better understanding of football league and player recruitment ,and 1st of all play attacking football ,burton play with pace down wings if we had that we would be banging the goals in.instead of us all moaning to each other at games ,twitter,owlstalk we need to make our voices heard on terraces ,there are now only a few what stick up for carlos now. as far as I'm concerned its season over already ,will take a while for these ageing players huge contracts to run down and leave and get us on a better financial footing. ive said for about 16 months now that we will end up been another forest due to the huge wage bill appx 25 million due to handing out ageing players huge contracts ,too many of our players aint hungry enough , id sooner we had the hudds approach and get in younger hungry players.

maxresdefault.jpg

16 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I will drive  him there mi  sen for that price 

I wonder if a player has ever taken up someone on this offer? There seems to be a never ending supply of fans willing to drop off players during transfer negotiations. I suppose said fans could all be Taxi drivers trying to drum up a bit of business though.

Player: Thanks for picking me up kid.

Fan: Ahh, no problem mate.

Player: Why would you want to give me a lift down to (insert club) when I'm absolutely flipping loaded? No offence but I earn more in a week than you do all year and the buying club have offered to fly me down in their private helicopter...that, and from what I can see you're not a Baxi driver and it looks like you've just got in from a 12 hour night shift.

Fan: Umm,err, I think you're pretty bobbar like.

Player: Fair enough, set the sat nav for Craven Cottage...

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I don't want to go over the top with it but at the same time it shouldn't go without being acknowledged.

The very best players deliver their goods and valued contribution in the most important moments in big games.  Same rule for managers who live or die by it.

He put himself before the team and the whole new season at the start of last year.  He cost us the game from the spot at Brighton and his ongoing tussle with Huddersfield came to a head from the spot that night.  He knew, I knew and thousands more knew he was missing that penalty before he kicked the ball.

He is a great little player but not quite as great as he thinks he is.  It's why he plays for us and is potentially leaving for Fulham.

It's not like Baggio or Terry etc etc ever missed a penalty. 

I think this FFP business is a smokescreen so we can sell players who want out without riling the fans - or a sector of them. "We had to sell FF to fund our new purchases", when the real reason is that FF wants out because he's sick of the football we play and he's no faith in the manager left.

We bid £3 million for Morrison, £6 mil was mentioned at that forum, and after signing Rhodes we were told that we weren't close to infringement.

It smells fishy to me, tunny to be precise.