Forestieri to Fulham 12m

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I'm confident a new manager would better utilise the attacking options we currently have thus making us a more expansive, attacking side.

I'm also confident this would suit Forestieri's game more than our current slow, boring and predictable build up play.

That would depend on the new manager, wouldn't it?

Forestieri has still had the best two seasons of his career in terms of appearances, goals, assists, and goals per minute played, under Carlos. Other managers have thus far failed to get as much out of him.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That would depend on the new manager, wouldn't it?

Forestieri has still had the best two seasons of his career in terms of appearances, goals, assists, and goals per minute played, under Carlos. Other managers have thus far failed to get as much out of him.

This is very true. 

No other manager has got the level of consistency out of Nando. 

He then rewarded the faith shown in him by going on strike. 

7 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

A backward step from Carlos? Only megson would be that.

I equate Pearson with being able to do well in the transfer market after assessing a team's needs. Carlos fails awfully at this. 

Spaffing £8 million on cack like vydra suggests otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I'm confident a new manager would better utilise the attacking options we currently have thus making us a more expansive, attacking side.

I'm also confident this would suit Forestieri's game more than our current slow, boring and predictable build up play.

There comes a time when you just have to cut ties with a player.  We will never know exactly what went on with Forestieri, but we do know he refused to play last season.  We also have rumours of unrest this season.  My uncle took his little boy to Burton yesterday.  Apparently, Forestieri refused to sign autographs for the young fans there.  Not a major incident that will attract the attention of Reuters but still, it's a sign of what I suspect is a larger problem; a lack of respect from the player to the club.  

When a player thinks he is bigger than the club, then the player has to go.  His ability level doesn't matter.  

13 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Spaffing £8 million on cack like vydra suggests otherwise. 

Well he's just my choice but Im not his biographer, I'm just a knob head.

All i know is that Carlos has underachieved and needs to go asap. Who replaces him will be for DC and hopefully his expert advisors. 

Who would you go for? Assuming you would sack CC, if you want to stick with him, you need not answer principally because if that is your conclusion, I don't value your opinion lol

Its being stubborn for for the sake of it wanting 20 mil.

He isn't worth that even in today's crazy marketplace.

Personally don't think he's worth 12 mil either.

Not sure I want him staying around though.

It's a proper mess at the moment. No money to buy any players we clearly need, massively wasted money sat on the bench, no idea on who is dealing with transfers and a relatively awful start on the pitch, yet again.

34 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously...

if we get 20 million for him then even the biggest Nando fan would probably have to say fair enough. 

JV will also sh*t himself :duntmatter:

If we get 20 million for him I will be renaming Chansiri. Daniel Levy.

32 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Aren't Fulham selling Sessegnon? 

Those that are saying this deal would not go though Cos fulham are over budget, well they will get upwards of 20 million form that deal.

Sessegnon is stayimg at Fulham. 

5 minutes ago, Owling said:

I will say this if we have turned down an offer of £12 million and don't go on to strengthen the areas of the team we need whilst also continuing to freeze him out of the starting 11 then we get everything we deserve rival or no rival.