POLL : Carlos Carvalhal - Back Him or Sack Him?

Carlos Carvalhal - Sack Him or Back Him?  

690 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Carvalhal - Sack Him or Back Him?

• SACK HIM
    • BACK HIM
  2. 2. Has the start to the season been good enough?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Are you happy with the entertainment factor at Hillsborough?

• YES
    • NO

Have you seen the light now then Neil ? 

Get rid, love the bloke but I'd rather have a pint with him or be his mate than have him ruin our chance.

Do people really think that Chansiri can keep this level of investment up for much longer ? 

Just my opinion ! 

Just now, Bluey9 said:

Have you seen the light now then Neil ? 

Get rid, love the bloke but I'd rather have a pint with him or be his mate than have him ruin our chance.

Do people really think that Chansiri can keep this level of investment up for much longer ? 

Just my opinion ! 

I'm still backing him. I think it's too easy to keep chopping and changing and demanding for new managers after a run of 5 average games

But it's getting a bit tougher to keep the love with Carlos

But I'm backing him 100%

He's our manager and I think he can turn it around and fire us up to attacking football again in the next 5 games

Owlstalk Shop

Carlos getting the blame when Chansiri has messed up on FFP is utterly ridiculous. 

We've got an aging squad of top half players. 

We needed to evolve with 4/5 top players this summer - we've signed 0 because we've reached our FFP limit. 

Carlos aint to blame for that

Something has to change. I'm not entirely convinced that has to be our manager just yet, but the onus is on him to get us back on track in what looks like a tricky run of September fixtures. If he can't do that, then we'll have gone backwards this season, and the chairman will surely look for someone else.

Here's hoping the remaining few days of the transfer window give us the much-needed boost we've been waiting for...

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Carlos getting the blame when Chansiri has messed up on FFP is utterly ridiculous. 

We've got an aging squad of top half players. 

We needed to evolve with 4/5 top players this summer - we've signed 0 because we've reached our FFP limit. 

Carlos aint to blame for that

Yeah that's fair/true

Good point well made

So are you suggesting the chairman should go?

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm still backing him. I think it's too easy to keep chopping and changing and demanding for new managers after a run of 5 average games

But it's getting a bit tougher to keep the love with Carlos

But I'm backing him 100%

He's our manager and I think he can turn it around and fire us up to attacking football again in the next 5 games

Its not 5 games though is it? There were clear issues that needed addressing from last season. They haven't been.

Overly defensive football, No plan B, desperate need of defenders...

Thing is, if we keep him and we carry on being crap then we'll moan, if we sack him and the new guy does no better than it was down to the players, the FFP thing is dumb, its been mismanaged completely and now we're in a financial straightjacket until someone comes up with an idea.

• Like 1

I feel terrible saying it, because CC is such a nice guy, but I think he has to go, sooner rather than later...

I want him to succeed but I don't think he can do what is necessary to get us promoted, and I believe this squad is capable of it with a different manager, with a more flexible and positive approach.

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

3424122800000578-0-image-a-76_1463191817185.jpg

Carlos Carvalhal 
Manager of Sheffield Wednesday 

Should we back him or sack him?

I think he as just seen the result of the poll.