ONE win. Disaster.

From five.

One win from Preston, QPR, Sunderland, Fulham and Burton. 

Before the season started with our squad you'd be wanting three wins minimum from that. Ten points minimum from those games. 

Total disaster of a start.

I hope he goes this weekend. We've got the international break now which gives his replacement a decent amount of time to sort this mess out. 

There are no excuses now. We have quality in every position bar centre back, which should have been sorted in January last year, not left until five days before the window closes. Carlos just doesn't know how to use that quality. 

He's become so terrified of losing he's forgotten how to win. 

Time me for a change. 

Been said time and time again but it's criminal how he got rewarded for basically letting us go out of the playoffs in such a pathetic manner. Find it amazing how people can even justify him staying.

We need to try and freshen things up before the window shuts. We're a difficult team to beat but we don't look like we can go out and win games on a consistent basis. It may be time for a change of direction with regards to the Coach but this would've happened in the Summer if the Chairman felt it was the right call. I think we're stuck with him for the season.

@NewquayOwl, not getting at you or anything pal but if you feel strongly enough to neg that post then at least come up with a response. 

Please defend that start. I want to hear why you feel it's acceptable. 

I've not even mentioned being 3-0 down to Bolton in the cup after starting Forestieri and Rhodes. 

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

International break.

Push the button Mr Chairman.

Enough is enough.

The clappers will clap whoever you appoint. That's what they do.

Conversely, the whiners and complainers will whine and complain no matter who eventually replaces Carlos.  That's what they do.

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Perfect time to change. We look exactly like last year and that is no improvement.

Clearly has taken us as far as he can.

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Can anyone tell me what has changed since last season?

I'd be happy with another fourth placed finish like last season.

1 minute ago, Binky Griptite said:

I'd be happy with another fourth placed finish like last season.

The club set the expectations for top two this season.... the club not the supporters.

Everyone must be thinking the same thing... that if we make the play offs we will roll over and have our bellies tickled yet again