OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD - BURTON 1 : 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Don't get the whole we should be beating Burton because we're Sheffield Wednesday nonesense.

They are in the division on merit, if they were that bad they would have gone last year.

Tough game, especially with the height challenges in our squad. Think they'll test Pudil's aerial ability today.

What's odds on Bywater eating rice pudding with a toothbrush on the bench?

Edited by CalmJimmers

Since the Yorkshire that I was proud to be a citizen of was all but destroyed by faceless bureaucrats, I now consider myself to be more of a North Midlander than a South Yorkshireman. I consume some lovely ales brewed in and around Burton on Trent, I know North East Derbyshire far better than I know the none Sheffield parts of South Yorkshire, and if we were to move house it would be in the direction of The Peak District National Park that strangely enough is a veritable hot bed of SWFC support.

17 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

On holibobs near a B road in the French Alps.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

might try this I follow live game.

Its kin hot...

In northern Israel right now and it's scorching - I'm sunburnt already. I'll let you know if I see Ben Sahar...

I'll go for a sneaky 2-1 comeback: Bannan and Rhodes to score.

6 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Say hello to Bob Grierson for us.

Not sure about Casio Bob but I thought I saw a bloke in lay by who looked like Geoff Hulley with his hand out the window furiously pressing the redial button on his phone....

Edited by Flat Owl
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, MK6Owl said:

Afternoon Chums

Don't know F all about Yorkshire beer having left in 1971 for the southern south where beer is all shi*e

To keep you up to speed Ollie is still with us but now doesn't know his name, who I am, what time it is or whether the popes catholic. However he still eats his dinner and has full control of his bowels......unlike me!

Are you saying you don't eat your dinner or you don't have control of your bowels?  Both maybe.