OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD - BURTON 1 : 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Jordan Rhodes is a pretty expensive sub, thing is, he's not going to want to stick around long on the bench, and there's no way we'll recoup the cash......another Carlos wonder decision.

Not convinced the signing had anything to do with Carlos.

As things stand Hooper and Fletcher are justifiably our number one picks up front which is why they were rested on Tuesday. Great to see Rhodes on the scoresheet; it'll do him good. Hopefully he'll get on later and score again but I think that CC is right with today's selection.

Just now, Dagmeister said:

As things stand Hooper and Fletcher are justifiably our number one picks up front which is why they were rested on Tuesday. Great to see Rhodes on the scoresheet; it'll do him good. Hopefully he'll get on later and score again but I think that CC is right with today's selection.

Agreed. 

I agree with the selection of Fletch and Hooper

Burton were/are a physical side, so the current pairing are a better choice.

Rhodes to come on later and score. Thats the best way he can get picked ahead of them

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Backed into Westwood as he came out. Knew exactly what he was doing. Westwood fell awkwardly there

He didn't just back into him.

He led with his studs first.

If a striker charged down a defender or midfielder and caught him like that it would be a straight red all day long, studs up a mile in the air, apparently it's ok to do it to goalkeepers?