Tom Lees

9 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Not even considered in the England squad but they take Harry Maguire and Michael Keane. What more does he have to do before he gets international recognition? 

Be able to pass would be a start 

He is nowhere near as good as those 2 mentioned 

I often think that the opposition let Lees have the ball at the back as they know he's liable to give it away. His distribution for me is the weakest part of his game. Still a very good Championship defender mind.

20 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Lee and Lees will both play for England when we reach the Premiership, fed up of telling you all.

Providing they're not in their 40's by then of course.

I've seen some pretty poor England teams but to have Lee and lees in we would have to be really struggling.

28 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

He's a decent championship players and thats it.  He not dominant or good enough with the ball at his feet to be considered and premier league player.

Currently yes though he is the one player in our squad who I'm convinced will play premiership football sooner or later. The England squad of course is another matter.

36 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Not even considered in the England squad but they take Harry Maguire and Michael Keane. What more does he have to do before he gets international recognition? 

Ah come on - you're joking us... right?