BURTON SPARE TICKET FOR SALE

Just had a text off a mate he can't make it Saturday, seen a few people looking for tickets on here so thought only fair to start a new thread, first come first serve. 

It's an Adult ticket £24 face value, it needs collecting from the club shop. 

So anyone that wants it can send either him the money and then have his details to pick up the ticket in return.

Realise this sounds like an african millionaire uncle scam but there is no way he can get over to sheff to pick it up and doesnt want to lose out on the points and get it refunded. 

12 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Ticket office have received another very small number of tickets for this game. 

You have to contact the ticket office. 

Incorrect, they have received some returns, and are calling people on the reserve list to offer them out, people with higher amounts of points who missed out are getting offered.

2 hours ago, milkytheowl said:

Incorrect, they have received some returns, and are calling people on the reserve list to offer them out, people with higher amounts of points who missed out are getting offered.

Sorry but I'm correct... 

From ticket office on twitter...

Hi we have received a few tickets from Burton and we are working our way down the extensive waiting list in TPP order

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Sorry but I'm correct... 

From ticket office on twitter...

Hi we have received a few tickets from Burton and we are working our way down the extensive waiting list in TPP order

Having already spoke to them on the phone, i can guarantee that its returns from our fans that they have now got available. 

30 minutes ago, milkytheowl said:

Having already spoke to them on the phone, i can guarantee that its returns from our fans that they have now got available. 

Tweet must have been wrong then, they were meaning for Burton instead of from Burton.