Before you start saying Rhodes was MOM

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Got to play devils advoacate here, but giving CB man of the match after conceding 3 goals seems a bit daft. 

Not really his fault when 7-8 of his team mates pratting about in other half squandered chances leaving 3 on 3 or worse 3 on 2. 

That was admittedly only 2 of their goals. 

10 minutes ago, Bez said:

It was Pudil. 

What a game. Won so many headers when missing them would have seen Bolton score. 

Great performance out of position.  Well done lad. 

Absolutely starred in a defence that conceded 3 goals! Makes perfect sense.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Got to play devils advoacate here, but giving CB man of the match after conceding 3 goals seems a bit daft. 

Not sure he could block that penalty to be fair.

The last goal seemed a bit of a lob too so not much he could have done with that either

11 hours ago, Bez said:

It was Pudil. 

What a game. Won so many headers when missing them would have seen Bolton score. 

Great performance out of position.  Well done lad. 

Thought Pudil did ok but I made a referencing point to my mate in the first half that Wilbraham won every header and Bolton played off him really well

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Thought Pudil did ok but I made a referencing point to my mate in the first half that Wilbraham won every header and Bolton played off him really well

Is that the 37 year old journeyman Wilbraham that Bolton brought in as a reserve striker 

Edited by owlmanc

3 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Is that the 37 year old journeyman Wilbraham that Bolton brought in as a reserve striker 

Yeah thats him. Not really bothered about how old he is. That doesn't stop him winning headers... He was MOM tonight